RSS

Who I am - Essential About Me - 2nd Part

Hello dear guest,

My name's Garcia Filho and I'm 30 years old. I know it is boring to read these basic informations about strangers, but it is necessary for you understand my goals and my lifestyle. So, I'll tell some personal stuff. I'm software developer of a mutinational co. of telecom. I don't like sports nor working out.

I am 5'11 in height (1,8 m) and about 316 pounds (143,4 kg) when I started my diet plan. My BMI was 44,3. It put me in the classification of morbid obesity. What it means several risks to my health and the reducing of my life expectancy in 20 years!

Yes, I have a completely sedentary lifestyle.
I am trying to improve my english knowledge. You can help me correcting mistakes in this post.

1 comments:

Lynne Lehmer said...

Your blog is great. I speak English as my first language. Your English looks pretty good. I hope you are successful as losing weight. It is not easy. Good luck.

Post a Comment